I saw a rough draft of the book at market and placed an order on the spot. Now that it is finished, I love it even more and here's why:
- the categories for natural scenery stitches are all things we stitch often
- the book is small and lightweight, but packed with ideas each category includes a great variety of stitches, many of which are not in other books that recommend an effect each of the stitches is numbered and shaded for multiple layers
- each category includes important factors to consider when stitching for that landscape effect
- stitch hints are provided for each category to optimize stitch and thread choices
- each chapter begins with a stitching example that shows how to create a specific effect using a combination of threads and stitch.
This book is a welcome addition to my personal library of needlepoint books. We have them in stock now.